Insurance & Rates
Psychotherapy & Counseling Rates
Rates are based on a 50-minute session.
We offer a complementary 15 minute phone consultation to answer any questions you may have, including rates for individual, couples, and family sessions. These discussions additionally help us briefly learn how to support your explorations into therapy, helps us determine if we are a good fit, and how we can best help.
Out of Network Insurance Provider
We are an out-of-network provider. We are happy to provide receipts for out-of-network insurance benefits, and will assist you with submitting claims.
If you would like to use your insurance’s out-of-network benefits, please contact your insurance company and ask the following questions prior to our first psychotherapy session:
1. Do I have out-of-network behavioral or mental health benefits?
2. If so, what is my out-of-network deductible? How much of this deductible has already been met?
3. Is there an annual limit to the number of sessions or total amount that is reimbursable?
4. What is the rate of reimbursement for CBT code 90837 or 90834?
If you would like help, please email us with any questions.
We require 24-hours notice to cancel your appointment without penalty. If we are able to reschedule your appointment within the same week, there is no penalty.
NO SURPRISES ACT
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, you have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
- For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.